Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Versor Cassio - large format folder-gluer width 150-500 cm for corrugated board with a device for connecting of two blanks. Machine is used for manufacturing of corrugated and stiff cardboard boxes, displays.
Cassio Hybrid version of the machine is used for multi-layer corrugated board.
Versor Cassio - Machine Structure
The machine has a modular design and can be used just for gluing-up two blanks and can be extended to produce boxes with one gluing point and boxes with a crash lock bottom. The following machine modules are available:
- Vacuum feeder with pump;
- Section for registering and gluing together of two blanks with hot glue to obtain a large format blank;
- Folding and gluing section for standard boxes with pneumatic “wings” folders;
- Module for boxes with a crash lock bottom;
- Transfer station with squaring module;
- Pressing section;
- Delivery stacker for the accumulation of a pack of boxes;
- Roll-table delivery;
- Stapling device.
Technical data Versor Cassio:
- Max width, cm: 150, 200, 250, 300, on request up to 500;
- Blank lenth, cm: 90-140 cm (standard box);
- Materials: high density cardboard, corrugated board type B, C, E, BE, BC.